We are the company Astra Gold, s.r.o. with its residence at Marianska 604/24, Česká Lípa, 47001, Czech Republic , ID number 27321100, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Ústí nad Labem Regional Court, Section B, File No. 1239 and as an administrator we process your personal data.
We process just personal data, which you provide to us. We do not use any personal data from third parties.
We don’t transfer your personal data to any other entity. But if this situation would occur from any reason in the future, we will inform you in advance, including the identification information of the person to whom we transfer personal data.
If someone provides your personal data to us, he/she must inform you in advance.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform the person who is concerned in advance and obtain their agreement to terms and conditions of our data privacy.
When you visit our website, we can collect certain information about you: such as your IP address, the date and time of your access to our website, information about your web browser, operating system or your language settings. We may also process information about your behavior on our website, ie, which links on our website you visit and which goods are displayed to you. However, due to your maximum privacy, the information about your behavior on the website is anonymized, and therefore we cannot assign it to a specific user (i.e. to a specific person).
If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we may also process information about your mobile device (data about your mobile phone, any records of application failure, etc.).
We do process cookies automatically.
Cookies are small text files that are created by visiting each website. It is used as a standard tool for storing information about how our site is used.
Cookies serve several purposes. We use the following cookies on the websites of our online store and in our mobile applications:
Technical cookies: in order for our online store to work properly (e.g. so that you can create a user profile, log in to it and so you can buy goods and services), we use technical cookies. Without them, our online store would not work at all. These cookies are always active (their processing cannot be refused), because they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Functional cookies: in order you do not have to log in all the time and so that you do not have to set your preferences over and over again (e.g. setting the language in which our online store is displayed), functional cookies are applied. In this case, your password is always encrypted. The use of these cookies is not necessary, but cookies will make your visit to our online store much more pleasant and easier. The processing of these cookies can be refused by sending us the request on email@example.com
Analytical cookies: analytical cookies help us to improve our online store. Analytical cookies on our website are collected by a script of Google Inc., and all the data is anonymized. After anonymization, it is no longer personal data, because anonymized cookies cannot be assigned to a specific user, resp. to a specific person. We only work with cookies in an anonymized form. Therefore, we are unable to determine from cookies how a particular user behaved on our website (what pages he visited, what goods he viewed, etc.). The processing of these cookies can be refused by sending us the request on firstname.lastname@example.org
We also use the knowledge from these cookies for advertising purposes, where we can display advertising on third-party websites on the basis of this information, which we consider relevant in relation to you. If you want to have control over what analytics cookies we process, you can use this add-on program from Google (it can only be run from a computer).
Just use one of the common Internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) with the anonymous browsing function turned on, which prevents the storage of data about visited websites, or you can completely disable the storage of cookies in your browser. However, if you also disable the processing of technical and functional cookies, you will disable the operation of some functions that help you.
You can easily control the processing of analytical cookies if you use this additional program from Google (it can only be run from a computer). Unfortunately, disabling analytic cookies will make significantly more difficult for us to improve our e-shop.
To refuse the processing of cookies (with the exception of technical cookies) write to email@example.com. Refusal to process functional and analytical cookies does not mean inability to access our online store or lead to the refusal of our services. However, refusing to process functional and analytical cookies may result in our online store not functioning properly and some functions may be unavailable. The overall comfort of browsing our online store can be impaired.
If you access our website from a phone, tablet or similar device, we optimize it for these devices. In this case, we process your personal data in a similar way as in the case of access from a computer.
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
• Purchase of goods and services: first of all, we process your personal data in order to properly process and deliver your order. If any problems arise, thanks to your personal data, we know who we can contact.
• Customer care: if you contact us with a question / problem, we must process your data to answer / solve it. In some cases, personal data may also be passed on to third parties (e.g. forwarders of the consignments).
• User account: because of the personal data you provide us in your user profile, you have access to a number of useful functions (e.g. if you provide your phone number, we can easily inform you when the order will be delivered to you). You can change the data you enter at any time, with the exception of the e-mail address, which is used to access your user account.
• Marketing activity:
- E-mail marketing: we send you e-mail business messages based on your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from receiving business messages by adjusting the settings of your user profile or using this contact form or by calling us on phone number +420 732 519 717. If you create multiple user profiles with the same contact information (for example, you have multiple accounts for different email addresses, but the phone number will be the same in all accounts), you cannot unsubscribe from the business communications for all users for technical reasons. profiles based on automated processes. In this case, in order to unsubscribe from business communications for all user profiles, you need to contact us by phone or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telemarketing: we make marketing calls in order to offer our goods and services, and related marketing communications. The legal title for processing your phone number is either your consent or at least our legitimate interest in conventional direct marketing. You can object to this processing (see contacts> others> personal data> object).
• Improving of our services: using your order history and web behavior, we can offer more relevant offers of other goods, such as accessories for purchased products. In certain places, we display products that are directly for you and meet your needs and interests. To optimize elements on and off the web (personalized advertising on third-party websites), we can also use tools for testing various variants (so-called A / B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
• Exercise of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: we may also process your personal data because we need them to exercise our rights and legal claims (e.g. if you have an outstanding claim against us or if proof of delivery of the ordered goods). We may also process your personal data because we need it for the purposes of inspections carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
We need a large part of your personal data in order to we could conclude a purchase or other contract with you at all regarding the goods or services you want to buy from us. As soon as the contract is concluded, we process your personal data in order to properly deliver the purchased goods to you, or to properly provide you with the purchased services. Based on this legal reason, we mainly process invoicing and delivery data.
We also use your personal information to provide you with relevant content, that is, content that is of interest to you. Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data in this way which we process automatically, and cookies.
For the same legal reason, we can send you e-mails and SMS messages as to our customers.
If you are listed as a corporation (legal person), your orders and other negotiations will be attributed to this legal person. You can whenever ask us to delete you from the list of corporations. In that case write your requirement on email@example.com
For the purposes of sending business messages (e-mail marketing) and telemarketing, we process your personal data on the basis of your agreement. If you do not give us your explicit agreement, but you are our registered customer, we can send you business messages (or call you as part of telemarketing) even without your explicit agreement. However, in any case, you can simply prohibit such a communication from our side by
a) Writing us your request on firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Calling us on +420 732 519 717
In these cases, we pass on your personal data to third parties (ie in relation to these personal data, we act as their administrator):
Delivery of goods: the carrier of your choice would never be able to deliver the ordered goods to you if we did not provide him with information on where and to whom he should specifically deliver the goods. We will pass this information to the carrier according to how you fill it in the order. The data transmitted in this way include, in particular, your name and surname, company’s name, business registration number, VAT number, delivery address, telephone number where the forwarder or carrier could contact you. In relation to the personal data we provide to him, the forwarder or carrier is entitled to process them only for the purpose of delivery of goods and then delete the personal data without delay.
• Delivery of goods stored for us by the contractual partner: if you order goods from us that are in the warehouse of our contractual partner, we must pass your personal data to this contractual partner, who will process the order, to complete the order. The data transmitted in this way include, in particular, your name and surname, company’s name, business registration number, VAT number, delivery address, telephone number at which the carrier can contact you and, if the goods have not been paid for in advance, the amount to be paid upon receipt of the goods. This contractual partner must then pass on the personal data to the carrier who will deliver the goods, otherwise the carrier would not be able to deliver the goods to you. Both the contractual partner who stores the goods for us and the carrier are obliged to use this personal data only for the purposes of storage / delivery of the goods in relation to the personal data we pass to them and then delete them immediately.
• Payment with bank card via PayPal: our company does not have information about the payment cards you pay with us.
• Payment with wire transfer: we store the information about all wire transfers including customer’s bank accounts numbers for the purpose of accountancy and revenue office supervision
• Government authorities: in the event of our rights could be enforced, your personal data may be passed on to a third party (e.g. to a lawyers). If the legal system or a state authority (e.g. the Police of the Czech Republic) imposes an obligation on us to pass on your personal data to us, we must do so.
First of all, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us.
In the case of processing of personal data for which consent has been granted, your personal data will generally be processed for a period of 7 years, or until such agreement is revoked.
If you subscribe to commercial communications, we will process your personal data for a period of 7 years, or until you express your disagreement with their further sending. You can easily express this disagreement by adjusting the settings of your user profile on email@example.com or by calling our phone: +420 732 519 717
In order to fulfill all our obligations to government authorities, especially when these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process regardless of your consent for a period set by or in accordance with the relevant legislation (e.g. for tax documents, this period is at least 10 years).
We process data obtained through a user account or in another similar way for the period of using our services and usually 5 years after their cancellation. Subsequently, usually only basic identification data and information on the reason for which the user account was canceled or data forming part of operational backups are stored for a reasonable period of time.
Cookies: We delete cookies involving user behavior after 30 days, with older data being available in an anonymized form in Google Analytics.
Your personal data is safe with us. To prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures.
At Astra Gold, s.r.o., we care about protecting your personal information. That is why we not only regularly check their security, but we continuously improve their protection. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. The credentials are hashed and all your data is stored only on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
We strive to use security measures that provide sufficient security with respect to the current state of technology. The security measures taken are then regularly updated.
We do not have your passwords in the system at all, we do not store them in the database. We work only with specially calculated hash keys generated
Our online store is not intended for persons and children under 18 years of age. A person under the age of 18 may use our online store only with the agreement of his / her legal representative (parent or guardian).
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your agreement to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restrictions on their processing, the right to object or complain about the processing of your personal data; the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of breaches of the security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to delete certain personal data that we process in connection with you (so-called right to be "forgotten").
You control your personal data mainly through your user account
If you believe that your personal data we process is incorrect, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org However, in order to speed up the correction of your personal data and your comfort, we recommend you to easily edit your personal data in your user profile.
According to the amendment to Act No. 235/2004 Coll., of value added tax, it is not possible to change the data in an already issued invoice since 1 January 2013. The information on the invoice can only be changed if you have not yet received the goods and have not paid.
You can ask us to send you an overview of your personal data. If you have your user account with us, please, send us your request on email@example.com
You also have the right to access the following information regarding your personal data:
• What are the purposes of processing your personal data
• What are the categories of personal data concerned.
• Who, besides us, are the recipients of your personal data
• Scheduled time for which your personal data will be stored
• Whether you have the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal data or to restrict their processing or to object to such processing
• Information about the source of personal data, if we did not obtain it from you
You may also request that we delete information about you (however, the deletion will not affect data on documents that we are required by law to retain (such as invoices or credit notes). If we need your personal information to determine, enforce or defend our legal claims, your application is rejected.
Please note that your credit card information is not stored with our company when paying without depositing the payment card, but with the payment gateway provider (third party like PayPal).
Except as described above, you have the right to delete in the following cases:
a. Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed
b. You have revoked your agreement on the basis of which the data were processed and there is no other legal reason for their processing
c. You prove that your interest in deleting of data outweighs over reason of data processing
d. Personal data is processed illegally
e. The obligation to delete is stipulated by a special legal regulation
f. It is personal data of persons under 18 years of age
How to implement the right of cancellation? Just simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and into subject of the mail write “delete:” and continue with your mail address.
We process some of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. If there are specific reasons on your part, you may raise and objection to the processing of your personal data. In that case contact us on email@example.com
If (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal information, (b) your personal information is being processed illegally, (c) we no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you need it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims, or if you (d) has objected to the preceding paragraph, so you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we may only process your personal data with your agreement.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will be happy if you deal with the treads with us first. You can always easily contact us via our contact form firstname.lastname@example.org or via our phone: +420 732 519 717
These Personal Data Protection Conditions, including their components, are valid and effective from 28.November 2020, and are available electronically at www.astragold.com