1) Purchases through the E-shop require a 100 % deposit in the amount of the order. If the required deposit is not paid within 14 days of the issuance of the order, the respective order is automatically cancelled. The contracted delivery time begins when the entire amount of the purchase price is paid to the account of the Seller listed in the order. Should the Buyer fail to pay the invoice in a timely manner, the Seller has the right to charge interest of 0.1 % of the amount owed for each day of the delay. This does not affect any possible claims for damages.
1. Pursuant to Section 1829 of the Civil Code, the Buyer, if he or she is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the contract¨completed through the E-shop within 14 days of the receipt of goods. This right can be utilised only by final consumers.
2. Pursuant to the provision of Section 1820, letter f) of the Civil Code, the Seller hereby provides consumers with information regarding the right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to Government Regulation No. 363/2013 Coll. for long-distance purchase contracts:
2.1 You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without specifying a reason.
2.2 You have the right to withdraw from the contract without specifying a reason within 14 days from the day after delivery of goods, i.e. from the day when you or your designated third party (other than the carrier) received the goods.
Declaration of withdrawal from contract
– The addressee, Astra Gold, s.r.o., with registered office at Mariánská 604/24, 470 01, Česká Lípa, Czech Republic , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/We declare (*) that I/we am/are (*) hereby withdrawing from the contract for purchase of this product (*)/for provision
of these services (*)
– Date of order (*)/date of receipt (*)
– First name and surname of the consumer/consumers
– Address of the consumer/consumers
– Signature(s) of the consumer/consumers (only if this form is being sent in hard copy format)
(*) Cross out that which does not apply or fill in additional information.
3. For successful and easy returns, the Seller asks that the Buyer/consumer follows the procedures below:
a) Contact us with your request for withdrawal from the purchase contract, listing the number of the order, date of purchase and receipt of goods. After review, we will ask you to submit a written request for withdrawal from the contract and to return the items in question.
b) Please send the complete request with a copy of your order by registered mail or by e-mail to our invoice address.
c) Please send the items in question via registered, insured post to our invoice address. We are not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. The items must be intact (including all documents and accessories), unused and repacked sothat the original packaging is not damaged during transport. Do not send the returned goods by cash-on-delivery (such shipments will not be accepted).
Contract withdrawal is not possible in the following cases:
d) You will be reimbursed the respective amount in the same form as your original payment (to your bank account, money order). Change of recipient or manner of reimbursement will result in a 15 EUR fee.
– if items are returned damaged (including damage to the original packaging), used or incomplete (missing documentation, warranty certificates, accessories, etc.),
– if ordered items include a custom order that is manufactured after the order was submitted. If such items appeared in the order, you will see in the Shopping-Cart Summary warning : "All produced items have character of custom order. By confirmation of this order and by payment of deposit the customer completely and irrevocably agrees with the custom character of the order."
Pursuant to the provision of Section 1837 d) of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the contract in the aforementioned situations without roviding a reason for withdrawal. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will not be approved upon failure to meet any of the conditions mentioned above. Items will subsequently be returned at the Buyer’s expense or stored in the Seller’s warehouse.The handling fee for item storage is 1.5 % per day of the invoiced amount (a fee including insurance of the stored items).
1. With all shipments, the Buyer must check that they have received the correct items, check that they have received the full order, and inspect for any visible damages incurred during shipping, immediately upon the receipt. Any defects discovered must be recorded on the delivery note and confirmed by the haulier, otherwise they will not be approved. The Buyer must immediately notify the Seller in writing of any other defects discovered after unpacking the items. The Seller grants to the Buyer who is the final customer (physical person) a quality guarantee for the period of two years (24 months). from the date of delivery in addition to the statutory liability for defects of goods according to the Civil Code. The Buyer must strictly observe the instructions for use in accordance with the “CERTIFICATE of origin and quality” created by the Seller.
2. According to the Czech law Astra Gold, s.r.o. may arrange the individual guarantee terms with the legal persons. We officially declare this guarantee for 1 month. However in indisputable low quality issues we accept full 24 month guarantee after the term of delivery. Every case is then discussed individually. Instead of replacing of money we are usually generating special discounted promo offers , which will fully cover the customer losses and allows him to generate extra turnover and profit. We are always trying to find the right solution to the customer's full satisfaction.
3. Buyer's claims for damages must be based on the respective regulations of the Czech Civil Code and the claims regulations of the Seller.
4. Index of claimed items has to always contain EAN code of item, number of hologram on the box of the item, number of hologram of damaged item, and detailed photograph picture of the defect and it's text describtion, otherwise Seller has the right to reject the claim.
5. The Seller is not responsible for defects, nor are defects covered by the quality guarantee in the following circumstances:
(a) If products were used in a manner inappropriate to the functional properties
(b) If the glasses were broken during any kind of shock or stress
(c) If the glasses were washed in the dishwasher
(d) If the item hologram with unique number is missing
6. Pursuant to Section 1820, paragraph 1) letter j) of the Civil Code, for claims that were not resolved by the Seller’s claims representatives to the Buyer’s satisfaction, the Buyer holds the right to submit a complaint to the Czech courts, the Czech Trade Inspection, or the respective Trades Office for the Seller’s address.